How George Soros Became the Target of Both Anti-Semites and Right-Wing
E. Cortellessa - The Times of Israel
more people seem to increasingly retreat into their tribal loyalties, George Soros has brought two divergent tribes together.
He has become the go-to bogeyman of both the Jewish right and anti-Semites ... Beyond being one of the main funders of
Democratic candidates in the United States, he also dips his money into left-wing advocacy groups. Through his organization,
Open Society Foundations, an international grant-making network, he has been a primary donor of the Center for American
Progress, a liberal think tank, and Democracy Alliance. He also gave large sums of money to the presidential campaigns
of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, including $1 million to a Super PAC supporting the former during the 2012 campaign.
Click on this text to watch: The International Financing of Engineered Migration (SOROS)...
Open Society Foundations (OSF),
formerly the Open Society Institute, is an international grantmaking network founded by business magnate and Rothschild errand boy George Soros. Open Society Foundations financially support civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of making you think
that they are advancing justice, education, public health and independent media. The group's name is inspired by Karl Popper's 1945 book The Open Society and Its Enemies.
The OSF has branches in 37 countries,
encompassing a group of country and regional foundations, such as the Open Society Initiative for West Africa, and the Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa; its headquarters are in New York City. In 2018, OSF announced it was closing its European office in Budapest and moving to Berlin, in response to legislation passed by the Hungarian Government targeting the foundation's activities. Since its establishment
in 1993, OSF has reported expenditures in excess of $11 billion mostly in grants towards NGOs, aligned with the organisation's mission of forwarding the Rothschild's Global Domination scheme.
directly funded by Soros and his Open Society Foundations (OSF):
- Advancement Project: This organization works to organize “communities of color” into politically cohesive units while disseminating
its leftist worldviews and values as broadly as possible by way of a sophisticated communications department.
- Air America Radio: Now defunct, this was a self-identified “liberal” radio network.
- Al-Haq: This NGO produces highly politicized reports, papers, books, and legal analyses regarding alleged Israeli human-rights
abuses committed against Palestinians.
- All of Us or None: This organization seeks to change voting laws — which vary from state to state — so as to allow ex-inmates,
parolees, and even current inmates to cast their ballots in political elections.
- Alliance for Justice: Best known for its activism vis a vis the appointment of federal judges, this group consistently depicts
Republican judicial nominees as “extremists.”
- America Coming Together: Soros played a major role in creating this group, whose purpose was to coordinate and organize pro-Democrat voter-mobilization
- America Votes: Soros also played a major role in creating this group, whose get-out-the-vote campaigns targeted likely Democratic voters.
- America’s Voice: This open-borders group seeks to promote “comprehensive” immigration reform that includes a robust agenda
in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens.
- American Bar Association Commission on Immigration Policy: This organization “opposes laws that require employers and persons providing education, health care, or other social
services to verify citizenship or immigration status.”
- American Bridge 21st Century: This Super PAC conducts opposition research designed to help Democratic political candidates defeat their Republican foes.
- American Civil Liberties Union: This group opposes virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by the U.S. government. It supports open
borders, has rushed to the defense of suspected terrorists and their abettors, and appointed former New Left terrorist Bernardine Dohrn to its Advisory Board.
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy: This Washington, DC-based think tank seeks to move American jurisprudence to the left by recruiting, indoctrinating, and
mobilizing young law students, helping them acquire positions of power. It also provides leftist Democrats with a bully
pulpit from which to denounce their political adversaries.
- American Family Voices: This group creates and coordinates media campaigns charging Republicans with wrongdoing.
- American Federation of Teachers: After longtime AFT President Albert Shanker died in in 1997, he was succeeded by Sandra Feldman, who slowly “re-branded”
the union, allying it with some of the most powerful left-wing elements of the New Labor Movement. When Feldman died in
2004, Edward McElroy took her place, followed by Randi Weingarten in 2008. All of them kept the union on the leftward course
it had adopted in its post-Shanker period.
- American Friends Service Committee: This group views the United States as the principal cause of human suffering around the world. As such, it favors America’s
unilateral disarmament, the dissolution of American borders, amnesty for illegal aliens, the abolition of the death penalty,
and the repeal of the Patriot Act.
- American Immigration Council: This non-profit organization is a prominent member of the open-borders lobby. It advocates expanded rights and amnesty
for illegal aliens residing in the U.S.
- American Immigration Law Foundation: This group supports amnesty for illegal aliens, on whose behalf it litigates against the U.S. government.
- American Independent News Network: This organization promotes “impact journalism” that advocates progressive change.
- American Institute for Social Justice: AISJ’s goal is to produce skilled community organizers who can “transform poor communities” by agitating
for increased government spending on city services, drug interdiction, crime prevention, housing, public-sector jobs, access
to healthcare, and public schools.
- American Library Association: This group has been an outspoken critic of the Bush administration’s War on Terror — most particularly, Section
215 of the USA Patriot Act, which it calls “a present danger to the constitutional rights and privacy rights of library users.”
- The American Prospect, Inc.: This corporation trains and mentors young leftwing journalists, and organizes strategy meetings for leftist leaders.
- Amnesty International: This organization directs a grossly disproportionate share of its criticism for human rights violations at the United
States and Israel.
- Applied Research Center: Viewing the United States as a nation where “structural racism” is deeply “embedded in the fabric of
society,” ARC seeks to “build a fair and equal society” by demanding “concrete change from our most
- Arab American Institute Foundation: The Arab American Institute denounces the purportedly widespread civil liberties violations directed against
Arab Americans in the post-9/11 period, and characterizes Israel as a brutal oppressor of the Palestinian people.
- Aspen Institute: This organization promotes radical environmentalism and views America as a nation plagued by deep-seated “structural
- Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now: This group conducts voter mobilization drives on behalf of leftist Democrats. These initiatives have been notoriously
marred by fraud and corruption.
- Ballot Initiative Strategy Center: This organization seeks to advance “a national progressive strategy” by means of ballot measures—state-level
legislative proposals that pass successfully through a petition (“initiative”) process and are then voted upon
by the public.
- Bend The Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice: This organization condemns Voter ID laws as barriers that “make it harder for communities of color, women, first-time
voters, the elderly, and the poor to cast their vote.”
- Bill of Rights Defense Committee: This group provides a detailed blueprint for activists interested in getting their local towns, cities, and even college
campuses to publicly declare their opposition to the Patriot Act, and to designate themselves “Civil Liberties Safe
Zones.” The organization also came to the defense of self-described radical attorney Lynne Stewart, who was convicted in 2005 of providing material support for terrorism.
- Black Alliance for Just Immigration: This organization seeks to create a unified movement for “social and economic justice” centered on black racial
- Blueprint North Carolina: This group seeks to “influence state policy in North Carolina so that residents of the state benefit from more progressive
policies such as better access to health care, higher wages, more affordable housing, a safer, cleaner environment, and
access to reproductive health services.”
- Brennan Center for Justice: This think tank/legal activist group generates scholarly studies, mounts media campaigns, files amicus briefs, gives pro
bono support to activists, and litigates test cases in pursuit of radical “change.”
- Brookings Institution: This organization has been involved with a variety of internationalist and state-sponsored programs, including one that
aspires to facilitate the establishment of a U.N.-dominated world government. Brookings Fellows have also called for additional
global collaboration on trade and banking; the expansion of the Kyoto Protocol; and nationalized health insurance for children.
Nine Brookings economists signed a petitionopposing President Bush’s tax cuts in 2003.
- Campaign for America’s Future: This group supports tax hikes, socialized medicine, and a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs.
- Campaign for Better Health Care: This organization favors a single-payer, government-run, universal health care system.
- Campaign for Youth Justice: This organization contends that “transferring juveniles to the adult criminal-justice system leads to higher rates
of recidivism, puts incarcerated and detained youth at unnecessary risk, has little deterrence value, and does not increase
- Campus Progress: A project of the Soros-bankrolled Center for American Progress, this group seeks to “strengthen progressive voices on college and university campuses, counter the growing influence
of right-wing groups on campus, and empower new generations of progressive leaders.”
- Casa de Maryland: This organization aggressively lobbies legislators to vote in favor of policies that promote expanded rights, including
amnesty, for illegal aliens currently residing in the United States.
- Catalist: This is a for-profit political consultancy that seeks “to help progressive organizations realize measurable increases
in civic participation and electoral success by building and operating a robust national voter database of every voting-age
- Catholics for Choice: This nominally Catholic organization supports women’s right to abortion-on-demand.
- Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good: This political nonprofit group is dedicated to generating support from the Catholic community for leftwing candidates,
causes, and legislation.
- Center for American Progress: This leftist think tank is headed by former Clinton chief of staff John Podesta, works closely with Hillary Clinton, and employs numerous former Clinton administration staffers. It is committed to “developing a long-term vision of
a progressive America” and “providing a forum to generate new progressive ideas and policy proposals.”
- Center for Community Change: This group recruits and trains activists to spearhead leftist “political issue campaigns.” Promoting increased
funding for social welfare programs by bringing “attention to major national issues related to poverty,” the
Center bases its training programs on the techniques taught by the famed radical organizer Saul Alinsky.
- Center for Constitutional Rights: This pro-Castro organization is a core member of the open borders lobby, has opposed virtually all post-9/11 anti-terrorism measures by the U.S. government, and alleges that American injustice
provokes acts of international terrorism.
- Center for Economic and Policy Research: This group opposed welfare reform, supports “living wage” laws, rejects tax cuts, and consistently lauds the
professed achievements of socialist regimes, most notably Venezuela.
- Center for International Policy: This organization uses advocacy, policy research, media outreach, and educational initiatives to promote “transparency
and accountability” in U.S. foreign policy and global relations. It generally views America as a disruptive, negative
force in the world.
- Center for Reproductive Rights: CRR’s mission is to guarantee safe, affordable contraception and abortion-on-demand for all women, including adolescents.
The organization has filed state and federal lawsuits demanding access to taxpayer-funded abortions (through Medicaid) for
- Center for Responsible Lending: This organization was a major player in the subprime mortgage crisis. According to Phil Kerpen (vice president for policy
at Americans for Prosperity), CRL “sh[ook] down and harass[ed] banks into making bad loans to unqualified borrowers.”
Moreover, CRL negotiated a contract enabling it to operate as a conduit of high-risk loans to Fannie Mae.
- Center for Social Inclusion: This organization seeks to counteract America’s “structural racism” by means of taxpayer-funded policy
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities: Reasoning from the premise that tax cuts generally help only the wealthy, this organization advocates greater tax expenditures
on social welfare programs for low earners.
- Center on Wisconsin Strategy (COWS): Aiming to redistribute wealth by way of higher taxes imposed on those whose incomes are above average, COWS contends that
“it is important that state government be able to harness fair contribution from all parts of society – including
corporations and the wealthy.”
- Change America Now: Formed in December 2006, Change America Now describes itself as “an independent political organization created to
educate citizens on the failed policies of the Republican Congress and to contrast that record of failure with the promise
offered by a Democratic agenda.”
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington: This group litigates and brings ethics charges against “government officials who sacrifice the common good to special
interests” and “betray the public trust.” Almost all of its targets are Republicans.
- Coalition for an International Criminal Court: This group seeks to subordinate American criminal-justice procedures to those of an international court.
- Color Of Change: This organization was founded to combat what it viewed as the systemic racism pervading America generally and conservatism
- Common Cause: This organization aims to bring about campaign-finance reform, pursue media reform resembling the Fairness Doctrine, and
cut military budgets in favor of increased social-welfare and environmental spending.
- Constitution Project: This organization seeks to challenge the legality of military commissions; end the detainment of “enemy combatants”;
condemn government surveillance of terrorists; and limit the President’s executive privileges.
- Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund: Defenders of Wildlife opposes oil exploration in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. It condemns
logging, ranching, mining, and even the use of recreational motorized vehicles as activities that are destructive to the
- Democracy Alliance: This self-described “liberal organization” aims to raise $200 million to develop a funding clearinghouse for
leftist groups. Soros is a major donor to this group.
- Democracy 21: This group is a staunch supporter of the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002, also known as the McCain-Feingold Act.
- Democracy Now!: Democracy Now! was created in 1996 by WBAI radio news director Amy Goodman and four partners to provide “perspectives
rarely heard in the U.S. corporate-sponsored media,” i.e., the views of radical and foreign journalists, left and
labor activists, and ideological foes of capitalism.
- Democratic Justice Fund: DJF opposes the Patriot Act and most efforts to restrict or regulate immigration into the United States — particularly
from countries designated by the State Department as “terrorist nations.”
- Democratic Party: Soros’ funding activities are devoted largely to helping the Democratic Party solidify its power base. In a November
2003 interview, Soros stated that defeating President Bush in 2004 “is the central focus of my life” …
“a matter of life and death.” He pledged to raise $75 million to defeat Bush, and personally donated nearly a
third of that amount to anti-Bush organizations. “America under Bush,” he said, “is a danger to the world,
and I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is.”
- Demos: This organization lobbies federal and state policymakers to “addres[s] the economic insecurity and inequality that
characterize American society today”; promotes “ideas for reducing gaps in wealth, income and political influence”;
and favors tax hikes for the wealthy.
- Drum Major Institute: This group describes itself as “a non-partisan, non-profit think tank generating the ideas that fuel the progressive
movement,” with the ultimate aim of persuading “policymakers and opinion-leaders” to take steps that advance
its vision of “social and economic justice.”
- Earthjustice: This group seeks to place severe restrictions on how U.S. land and waterways may be used. It opposes most mining and logging
initiatives, commercial fishing businesses, and the use of motorized vehicles in undeveloped areas.
- Economic Policy Institute: This organization believes that “government must play an active role in protecting the economically vulnerable,
ensuring equal opportunity, and improving the well-being of all Americans.”
- Electronic Privacy Information Center: This organization has been a harsh critic of the USA PATRIOT Act and has joined the American Civil Liberties Union in
litigating two cases calling for the FBI “to publicly release or account for thousands of pages of information about
the government’s use of PATRIOT Act powers.”
- Ella Baker Center for Human Rights: Co-founded by the revolutionary communist Van Jones, this anti-poverty organization claims that “decades of disinvestment
in our cities” — compounded by “excessive, racist policing and over-incarceration” — have
“led to despair and homelessness.”
- EMILY’s List: This political network raises money for Democratic female political candidates who support unrestricted access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand.
- Energy Action Coalition: Founded in 2004, this group describes itself as “a coalition of 50 youth-led environmental and social justice groups
working together to build the youth clean energy and climate movement.” For EAC, this means “dismantling oppression”
according to its principles of environmental justice.
- Equal Justice USA: This group claims that America’s criminal-justice system is plagued by “significant race and class biases,”
and thus seeks to promote major reforms.
- Fair Immigration Reform Movement: This is the open-borders arm of the Center for Community Change.
- Faithful America: This organization promotes the redistribution of wealth, an end to enhanced interrogation procedures vis a vis prisoners-of-war,
the enactment of policies to combat global warming, and the creation of a government-run heath care system.
- Families USA: This Washington-based health-care advocacy group favors ever-increasing government control of the American healthcare system.
- Feminist Majority: Characterizing the United States as an inherently sexist nation, this group focuses on “advancing the legal, social
and political equality of women with men, countering the backlash to women’s advancement, and recruiting and training
young feminists to encourage future leadership for the feminist movement in the United States.”
- Four Freedoms Fund: This organization was designed to serve as a conduit through which large foundations could fund state-based open-borders
organizations more flexibly and quickly.
- Free Exchange on Campus: This organization was created solely to oppose the efforts of one individual, David Horowitz, and his campaign to have
universities adopt an “Academic Bill of Rights,” as well as todenounce Horowitz’s 2006 book The Professors. Member organizations of FEC include Campus Progress (a project of the Center for American Progress); the American Association of University Professors; theAmerican Civil Liberties Union; People For the American Way; the United States Student Association; theCenter for Campus Free Speech; the American Library Association; Free Press; and the National Association of State Public Interest Research Groups.
- Free Press: This “media reform” organization has worked closely with many notable leftists and such organizations as Media Matters for America, Air America Radio, Global Exchange, Code Pink, Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting, the Revolutionary Communist Party, Mother Jones magazine, and Pacifica Radio.
- Funding Exchange: Dedicated to the concept of philanthropy as a vehicle for social change, this organization pairs leftist donors and foundations
with likeminded groups and activists who are dedicated to bringing about their own version of “progressive”
change and social justice. Many of these grantees assume that American society is rife with racism, discrimination, exploitation, and inequity and
needs to be overhauled via sustained education, activism, and social agitation.
- Gamaliel Foundation: Modeling its tactics on those of the radical Sixties activist Saul Alinsky, this group takes a strong stand against current
homeland security measures and immigration restrictions.
- Gisha: Center for the Legal Protection of Freedom of Movement: This anti-Israel organization seeks to help Palestinians “exercise their right to freedom of movement.”
- Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect: This group contends that when a state proves either unable or unwilling to protect civilians from mass atrocities occurring
within its borders, it is the responsibility of the international community to intervene — peacefully if possible,
but with military force if necessary.
- Global Exchange: Established in 1988 by pro-Castro radical Medea Benjamin, this group consistently condemns America’s foreign policy, business practices, and domestic life. Following the
9/11 terrorist attacks, Global Exchange advised Americans to examine “the root causes of resentment against the United
States in the Arab world — from our dependence on Middle Eastern oil to our biased policy towards Israel.”
- Grantmakers Without Borders: GWB tends to be very supportive of leftist environmental, anti-war, and civil rights groups. It is also generally hostile
to capitalism, which it deems one of the chief “political, economic, and social systems” that give rise to a
host of “social ills.”
- Green For All: This group was created by Van Jones to lobby for federal climate, energy, and economic policy initiatives.
- Health Care for America Now: This group supports a “single payer” model where the federal government would be in charge of financing and
administering the entire U.S. healthcare system.
- Human Rights Campaign: The largest “lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender” lobbying group in the United States, HRC supports political
candidates and legislation that will advance the LGBT agenda. Historically, HRC has most vigorously championed HIV/AIDS-related
legislation, “hate crime” laws, the abrogation of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”
policy, and the legalization of gay marriage.
- Human Rights First: This group supports open borders and the rights of illegal aliens; charges that the Patriot Act severely erodes Americans’
civil liberties; has filed amicus curiae briefs on behalf of terror suspect Jose Padilla; and deplores the Guantanamo Bay detention facilities.
- Human Rights Watch: This group directs a disproportionate share of its criticism at the United States and Israel. It opposes the death penalty
in all cases, and supports open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.
- I’lam: This anti-Israel NGO seeks “to develop and empower the Arab media and to give voice to Palestinian issues.”
- Immigrant Defense Project: To advance the cause of illegal immigrants, the IDP provides immigration law backup support and counseling to New York
defense attorneys and others who represent or assist immigrants in criminal justice and immigration systems, as well as
to immigrants themselves.
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center: This group claims to have helped gain amnesty for some three million illegal aliens in the U.S., and in the 1980s was
part of the sanctuary movement which sought to grant asylum to refugees from the failed Communist states of Central America.
- Immigrant Workers Citizenship Project: This open-borders organization advocates mass immigration to the U.S.
- Immigration Advocates Network: This alliance of immigrant-rights groups seeks to “increase access to justice for low-income immigrants and strengthen
the capacity of organizations serving them.”
- Immigration Policy Center: IPC is an advocate of open borders and contends that the massive influx of illegal immigrants into America is due to U.S.
government policy, since “the broken immigration system […] spurs unauthorized immigration in the first place.”
- Independent Media Center: This Internet-based, news and events bulletin board represents an invariably leftist, anti-capitalist perspective and
serves as a mouthpiece for anti-globalization/anti-America themes.
- Independent Media Institute: IMI administers the SPIN Project (Strategic Press Information Network), which provides leftist organizations with “accessible
and affordable strategic communications consulting, training, coaching, networking opportunities and concrete tools”
to help them “achieve their social justice goals.”
- Institute for America’s Future: IAF supports socialized medicine, increased government funding for education, and the creation of an infrastructure “to
ensure that the voice of the progressive majority is heard.”
- Institute for New Economic Thinking: Seeking to create a new worldwide “economic paradigm,” this organization is staffed by numerous individuals
who favor government intervention in national economies, and who view capitalism as a flawed system.
- Institute for Policy Studies: This think tank has long supported Communist and anti-American causes around the world. Viewing capitalism as a breeding
ground for “unrestrained greed,” IPS seeks to provide a corrective to “unrestrained markets and individualism.”
Professing an unquestioning faith in the righteousness of the United Nations, it aims to bring American foreign policy under
- Institute for Public Accuracy: This anti-American, anti-capitalist organization sponsored actor Sean Penn’s celebrated visit to Baghdad in 2002.
It also sponsored visits to Iraq by Democratic Congressmen Nick Rahall and former Democrat Senator James Abourezk
- Institute for Women’s Policy Research: This group views the U.S. as a nation rife with discrimination against women, and publishes research to draw attention
to this alleged state of affairs. It also advocates unrestricted access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand, stating that
“access to abortion is essential to the economic well-being of women and girls.”
- International Crisis Group: One of this organization’s leading figures is its Mideast Director, Robert Malley, who was President Bill Clinton’s
Special Assistant for Arab-Israeli Affairs. His analysis of the Mideast conflict is markedly pro-Palestinian.
- J Street: This anti-Israel group warns that Israel’s choice to take military action to stop Hamas’ terrorist attacks
“will prove counter-productive and only deepen the cycle of violence in the region”
- Jewish Funds for Justice: This organization views government intervention and taxpayer funding as crucial components of enlightened social policy.
It seeks to redistribute wealth from Jewish donors to low-income communities “to combat the root causes of domestic
economic and social injustice.” By JFJ’s reckoning, chief among those root causes are the inherently negative
by-products of capitalism – most notably racism and “gross economic inequality.”
- Joint Victory Campaign 2004: Founded by George Soros and Harold Ickes, this group was a major fundraising entity for Democrats during the 2004 election cycle. It collected contributions (including
large amounts from Soros personally) and disbursed them to two other groups, America Coming Together and the Media Fund, which also worked on behalf of Democrats.
- Justice at Stake: This coalition calls for judges to be appointed by nonpartisan, independent commissions in a process known as “merit
selection,” rather than elected by the voting public.
- LatinoJustice PRLDF: This organization supports bilingual education, the racial gerrymandering of voting districts, and expanded rights for
- Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law: This group views America as an unremittingly racist nation; uses the courts to mandate race-based affirmative action preferences
in business and academia; has filed briefs against the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to limit the wholesale
granting of green cards and to identify potential terrorists; condemns the Patriot Act; and calls on Americans to “recognize
the contribution” of illegal aliens.
- Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights: This organization views the United States as a nation rife with racism, sexism, and all manner of social injustice; and
it uses legislative advocacy to push for “progressive change” that will create “a more open and just society.”
- League of United Latin American Citizens: This group views America as a nation plagued by “an alarming increase in xenophobia and anti-Hispanic sentiment”;
favors racial preferences; supports the legalization of illegal Hispanic aliens; opposes military surveillance of U.S. borders;
opposes making English America’s official language; favors open borders; and rejects anti-terrorism legislation like
the Patriot Act.
- League of Women Voters Education Fund: The League supports taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand; supports “motor-voter” registration,
which allows anyone with a driver’s license to become a voter, regardless of citizenship status; and supports tax
hikes and socialized medicine.
- League of Young Voters: This organization seeks to “empowe[r] young people nationwide” to “participate in the democratic process
and create progressive political change on the local, state and national level[s].”
- Lynne Stewart Defense Committee: IRS records indicate that Soros’s Open Society Institute made a September 2002 grant of $20,000
to this organization. Stewart was the criminal-defense attorney who was later convicted for abetting her client, the “blind
sheik” Omar Abdel Rahman, in terrorist activities connected with his Islamic Group.
- Machsom Watch: This organization describes itself as “a movement of Israeli women, peace activists from all sectors of Israeli society, who oppose the
Israeli occupation and the denial of Palestinians’ rights to move freely in their land.”
- MADRE: This international women’s organization deems America the world’s foremost violator of human rights. As such,
it seeks to “communicat[e] the real-life impact of U.S. policies on women and families confronting violence, poverty and repression around the
world,” and to “demand alternatives to destructive U.S. policies.” It also advocates unrestricted access
to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand.
- Malcolm X Grassroots Movement: This group views the U.S. as a nation replete with racism and discrimination against blacks; seeks to establish an independent
black nation in the southeastern United States; and demands reparations for slavery.
- Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition: This group calls for the expansion of civil rights and liberties for illegal aliens; laments that illegal aliens in America
are commonly subjected to “worker exploitation”; supports tuition-assistance programs for illegal aliens attending
college; and characterizes the Patriot Act as a “very troubling” assault on civil liberties.
- Media Fund: Soros played a major role in creating this group, whose purpose was to conceptualize, produce, and place political ads
on television, radio, print, and the Internet.
- Media Matters for America: This organization is a “web-based, not-for-profit … progressive research and information center” seeking
to “systematically monitor a cross-section of print, broadcast, cable, radio, and Internet media outlets for conservative
misinformation.” The group works closely with the Soros-backed Center for American Progress, and is heavily funded by Democracy Alliance, of which Soros is a major financier.
- Mercy Corps: Vis a vis the Arab-Israeli conflict, Mercy Corps places all blame for Palestinian poverty and suffering directly on Israel.
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund: This group advocates open borders, free college tuition for illegal aliens, lowered educational standards to accommodate
Hispanics, and voting rights for criminals. In MALDEF’s view, supporters of making English the official language of
the United States are “motivated by racism and anti-immigrant sentiments,” while advocates of sanctions against
employers reliant on illegal labor seek to discriminate against “brown-skinned people.”
- Meyer, Suozzi, English and Klein, PC: This influential defender of Big Labor is headed by Democrat operativeHarold Ickes.
- Midwest Academy: This entity trains radical activists in the tactics of direct action, targeting, confrontation, and intimidation.
- Migration Policy Institute: This group seeks to create “a North America with gradually disappearing border controls … with permanent
migration remaining at moderate levels.”
- Military Families Speak Out: This group ascribes the U.S. invasion of Iraq to American imperialism and lust for oil.
- Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment: This group is the rebranded Missouri branch of the now-defunct, pro-socialist, community organization ACORN.
- MoveOn.org: This Web-based organization supports Democratic political candidates through fundraising, advertising, and get-out-the-vote
- Ms. Foundation for Women: This group laments what it views as the widespread and enduring flaws of American society: racism, sexism, homophobia,
and the violation of civil rights and liberties. It focuses its philanthropy on groups that promote affirmative action for
women, unfettered access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand, amnesty for illegal aliens, and big government generally.
- Muslim Advocates: Opposed to U.S. counter-terrorism strategies that make use of sting operations and informants, MA characterizes such tactics
as forms of “entrapment” that are inherently discriminatory against Muslims.
- NARAL Pro-Choice America: This group supports taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand, and works to elect pro-abortion Democrats.
- NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund: The NAACP supports racial preferences in employment and education, as well as the
racial gerrymandering of voting districts. Underpinning its support for race preferences is the fervent belief that white
racism in the United States remains an intractable, largely undiminished, phenomenon.
- The Nation Institute: This nonprofit entity sponsors leftist conferences, fellowships, awards for radical activists, and journalism internships.
- National Abortion Federation: This group opposes any restrictions on abortion at either the state or federal levels, and champions the introduction
of unrestricted abortion into developing regions of the world.
- National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty: This group was established in 1976 as the first “fully staffed national organization exclusively devoted to abolishing
- National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy: This group depicts the United States as a nation in need of dramatic structural change financed by philanthropic organizations.
It overwhelmingly promotes grant-makers and grantees with leftist agendas, while criticizing their conservative counterparts.
- National Committee for Voting Integrity: This group opposes “the implementation of proof of citizenship and photo identification requirements for eligible
electors in American elections as the means of assuring election integrity.”
- National Council for Research on Women: This group supports big government, high taxes, military spending cuts, increased social welfare spending, and the unrestricted
right to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand.
- National Council of La Raza: This group lobbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate-crime laws, mass immigration, and amnesty
for illegal aliens.
- National Council of Women’s Organizations: This group views the United States as a nation rife with injustice against girls and women. It advocates high levels of
spending for social welfare programs, and supports race and gender preferences for minorities and women in business and
- National Immigration Forum: Opposing the enforcement of present immigration laws, this organization urges the American government to “legalize” en
masse all illegal aliens currently in the United States who have no criminal records, and to dramatically increase
the number of visas available for those wishing to migrate to the U.S. The Forum is particularly committed to opening the
borders to unskilled, low-income workers, and immediately making them eligible for welfare and social service programs.
- National Immigration Law Center: This group seeks to win unrestricted access to government-funded social welfare programs for illegal aliens.
- National Lawyers Guild: This group promotes open borders; seeks to weaken America’s intelligence-gathering agencies; condemns the Patriot
Act as an assault on civil liberties; rejects capitalism as an unviable economic system; has rushed to the defense of convicted
terrorists and their abettors; and generally opposes all U.S. foreign policy positions, just as it did during the Cold War
when it sided with the Soviets.
- National Organization for Women: This group advocates the unfettered right to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand; seeks to “eradicate racism, sexism
and homophobia” from American society; attacks Christianity and traditional religious values; and supports gender-based
preferences for women.
- National Partnership for Women and Families: This organization supports race- and sex-based preferences in employment and education. It also advocates for the universal
“right” of women to undergo taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand at any stage of pregnancy and for any reason.
- National Priorities Project: This group supports government-mandated redistribution of wealth — through higher taxes and greater expenditures
on social welfare programs. NPP exhorts the government to redirect a significant portion of its military funding toward
public education, universal health insurance, environmentalist projects, and welfare programs.
- National Public Radio: Founded in 1970 with 90 public radio stations as charter members, NPR is today a loose network of more than 750 U.S. radio
stations across the country, many of which are based on college and university campuses. (source)
- National Security Archive Fund: This group collects and publishes declassified documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act to a degree that
compromises American national security and the safety of intelligence agents.
- National Women’s Law Center: This group supports taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand; lobbies against conservative judicial appointees; advocates increased
welfare spending to help low-income mothers; and favors higher taxes for the purpose of generating more funds for such government programs as Medicaid, food stamps, welfare, foster care, health care, child-support enforcement, and student loans.
- Natural Resources Defense Council: One of the most influential environmentalist lobbying groups in the United States, the Council claims a membership of
one million people.
- New America Foundation: This organization uses policy papers, media articles, books, and educational events to influence public opinion on such
topics as healthcare, environmentalism, energy policy, the Mideast conflict, global governance, and much more.
- New Israel Fund: This organization gives support to NGOs that regularly produce reports accusing Israel of human-rights violations and
- NewsCorpWatch: A project of Media Matters For America, NewsCorpWatch was established with the help of a $1 million George Soros grant
to Media Matters.
- Pacifica Foundation: This entity owns and operates Pacifica Radio, awash from its birth with the socialist-Marxist rhetoric of class warfare and hatred for capitalism.
- Palestinian Center for Human Rights: This NGO investigates and documents what it views as Israeli human-rights violations against Palestinians.
- Peace and Security Funders Group: This is an association of more than 60 foundations that give money to leftist anti-war and environmentalist causes. Its
members tend to depict America as the world’s chief source of international conflict, environmental destruction, and
- Peace Development Fund: In PDF’s calculus, the United States needs a massive overhaul of its social and economic institutions. “Recently,”
explains PDF, “we have witnessed the negative effects of neo-liberalism and the globalization of capitalism, the de-industrialization
of the U.S. and the growing gap between the rich and poor …”
- People for the American Way: This group opposes the Patriot Act, anti-terrorism measures generally, and the allegedly growing influence of the “religious
- People Improving Communities Through Organizing: This group uses Alinsky-style organizing tactics to advance the doctrines of the religious left.
- Physicians for Human Rights: This group is selectively and disproportionately critical of the United States and Israel in its condemnations of human
- Physicians for Social Responsibility: This is an anti-U.S.-military organization that also embraces the tenets of radical environmentalism.
- Planned Parenthood: This group is the largest abortion provider in the United States and advocates taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand.
- Ploughshares Fund: This public grantmaking foundation opposes America’s development of a missile defense system, and contributes to many organizations that are highly critical of U.S. foreign policies and military ventures.
- Prepare New York: This group supported the proposed construction of a Muslim Community Center near Ground Zero in lower Manhattan –
a project known as the Cordoba Initiative, headed by Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.
- Presidential Climate Action Project: PCAP’s mission is to create a new 21st-century economy, completely carbon-free and based largely on renewable energy.
A key advisor to the organization is the revolutionary communist Van Jones.
- Prison Moratorium Project: This initiative was created in 1995 for the express purpose of working for the elimination of all prisons in the United
States and the release of all inmates. Reasoning from the premise that incarceration is never an appropriate means of dealing
with crime, it deems American society’s inherent inequities the root of all criminal behavior.
- Progressive Change Campaign Committee: This organization works “to elect bold progressive candidates to federal office and to help [them] and their campaigns
save money, work smarter, and win more often.”
- Progressive States Network: PSN’s mission is to “pass progressive legislation in all fifty states by providing coordinated research and
strategic advocacy tools to forward-thinking state legislators.”
- Project Vote: This is the voter-mobilization arm of the Soros-funded ACORN. A persistent pattern of lawlessness and corruption has followed ACORN/Project Vote activities over the years.
- Pro Publica: Claiming that “investigative journalism is at risk,” this group aims to remedy this lacuna in news publishing
by “expos[ing] abuses of power and betrayals of the public trust by government, business, and other institutions,
using the moral force of investigative journalism to spur reform through the sustained spotlighting of wrongdoing.”
- Proteus Fund: This foundation directs its philanthropy toward a number of radical leftwing organizations.
- Psychologists for Social Responsibility: This anti-capitalist, anti-corporate, anti-military, anti-American organization “uses psychological knowledge and
skills to promote peace with social justice at the community, national and international levels.”
- Public Citizen Foundation: Public Citizen seeks increased government intervention and litigation against corporations — a practice
founded on the notion that American corporations, like the capitalist system of which they are a part, are inherently inclined
- Public Justice Center: Viewing America as a nation rife with injustice and discrimination, this organization engages in legislative and policy
advocacy to promote “systemic change for the disenfranchised.”
- Rebuild and Renew America Now (a.k.a. Unity ’09): Spearheaded by MoveOn.org and overseen by longtime activist Heather Booth, this coalition was formed to facilitate the passage of President Obama’s “historic” $3.5 trillion budget
for fiscal year 2010.
- Res Publica: Seeking to advance far-left agendas in places all around the world, RP specializes in “E-advocacy,” or web-based
- Roosevelt Institute: Proceeding from the premise that free-market capitalism is inherently unjust and prone to periodic collapses caused by
its own structural flaws, RI currently administers several major projects aimed at reshaping the American economy to more
closely resemble a socialist system.
- Secretary of State Project: This project was launched in July 2006 as an independent “527” organization devoted to helping Democrats get
elected to the office of Secretary of State in selected swing, or battleground, states.
- Sentencing Project: Asserting that prison-sentencing patterns are racially discriminatory, this initiative advocates voting rights for felons.
- Social Justice Leadership: This organization seeks to transform an allegedly inequitable America into a “just society” by means of “a
renewed social-justice movement.”
- Shadow Democratic Party: This is an elaborate network of non-profit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources
— money, get-out-the-vote drives, campaign advertising, and policy iniatives — to elect Democratic candidates
and guide the Democratic Party towards the left.
- Sojourners: This evangelical Christian ministry preaches radical leftwing politics. During the 1980s it championed Communist revolution
in Central America and chastised U.S. policy-makers for their tendency “to assume the very worst about their Soviet counterparts.” More
recently, Sojourners has taken up the cause of environmental activism, opposed welfare reform as a “mean-spirited
Republican agenda,” and mounted a defense of affirmative action.
- Southern Poverty Law Center: This organization monitors the activities of what it calls “hate groups” in the United States. It exaggerates
the prevalence of white racism directed against American minorities.
- State Voices: This coalition helps independent local activist groups in 22 states work collaboratively on a year-round basis, so as
to maximize the impact of their efforts.
- Talking Transition: This was a two-week project launched in early November 2013 to “help shape the transition” to City Hall for
the newly elected Democratic mayor of New York, Bill de Blasio.
- Think Progress: This Internet blog “pushes back, daily,” by its own account, against its conservative targets, and seeks to
transform “progressive ideas into policy through rapid response communications, legislative action, grassroots organizing
and advocacy, and partnerships with other progressive leaders throughout the country and the world.”
- Thunder Road Group: This political consultancy, in whose creation Soros had a hand, coordinates strategy for the Media Fund, America Coming Together, and America Votes.
- Tides Foundation and Tides Center: Tides is a major funder of the radical Left.
- U.S. Public Interest Research Group: This is an umbrella organization of student groups that support leftist agendas.
- Universal Healthcare Action Network: This organization supports a single-payer health care system controlled by the federal government.
- Urban Institute: This research organization favors socialized medicine, expansion of the federal welfare bureaucracy, and tax hikes for
- USAction Education Fund: USAction lists its priorities as: “fighting the right wing agenda”; “building grassroots
political power”; winning “social, racial and economic justice for all”; supporting a system of taxpayer-funded
socialized medicine; reversing “reckless tax cuts for millionaires and corporations” which shield the “wealthy”
from paying their “fair share”; advocating for “pro-consumer and environmental regulation of corporate
abuse”; “strengthening progressive voices on local, state and national issues”; and working to “register,
educate and get out the vote … [to] help progressives get elected at all levels of government.”
- Voter Participation Center: This organization seeks to increase voter turnout among unmarried women, “people of color,” and 18-to-29-year-olds
— demographics that are heavily pro-Democrat.
- Voto Latino: This group seeks to mobilize Latin-Americans to become registered voters and political activists.
- We Are America Alliance: This coalition promotes “increased civic participation by immigrants” in the American political process.
- Working Families Party: An outgrowth of the socialist New Party, WFP seeks to help push the Democratic Party toward the left.
- World Organization Against Torture: This coalition works closely with groups that condemn Israeli security measures against Palestinian terrorism.
- YWCA World Office, Switzerland: The YWCA opposes abstinence education; supports universal access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand;
and opposes school vouchers.
B. Organizations that do not
receive direct funding from Soros and OSF, but are funded by one or more organizations that do:
- Center for Progressive Leadership: Funded by the Soros-bankrolled Democracy Alliance, this anti-capitalist organization is dedicated to training future leftist political leaders.
- John Adams Project:This project of the American Civil Liberties Union was accused of: (a) having hired investigators to photograph CIA officers
thought to have been involved in enhanced interrogations of terror suspects detained in Guantanamo, and then (b) showing
the photos to the attorneys of those suspects, some of whom were senior al-Qaeda operatives.
- Moving Ideas Network (MIN): This coalition of more than 250 leftwing activist groups is a partner organization of the Soros-backed Center for American Progress. MIN was originally a project of the Soros-backed American Prospect and, as such, received indirect funding from the Open Society Institute. In early 2006, The American Prospect relinquished control of the Moving Ideas Network.
- New Organizing Institute: Created by the Soros-funded MoveOn.org, this group “trains young, technology-enabled political organizers to work for progressive campaigns and organizations.”
- Think Progress: This “project” of the American Progress Action Fund, which is a “sister advocacy organization”of
the Soros-funded Center for American Progress and Campus Progress, seeks to transform “progressive ideas into policy through rapid response communications, legislative action, grassroots
organizing and advocacy, and partnerships with other progressive leaders throughout the country and the world.”
- Vote for Change: Coordinated by the political action committee of the Soros-funded MoveOn.org, Vote for Change was a group of 41 musicians and bands that performed concerts in several key election “battleground”states
during October 2004, to raise money in support of Democrat John Kerry‘s presidential bid.
- Working Families Party: Created in 1998 to help push the Democratic Party toward the left, this front group for the Soros-funded ACORN functions as a political party that promotes ACORN-friendly candidates.
What Has Passed Is Still
George Soros (Rothschild / Jesuit / Vatican Agent) Owns
that will Count America's Votes in November
April 26, 2012
This is Outrageous !
the Russian Stock market was compromised, as Putin predicted that George
Soros (Rothschild /
Jesuit / Vatican Agent) conspired to weaken the Russian Economy.
Now the U.S. Presidential
votes are to be counted in Spain by
Soros (Rothschild / Jesuit / Vatican Agent) company Diebold.
This (Rothschild / Jesuit / Vatican Agent) must be stopped. Let’s hope
Putin’s arrest order will bring this International Criminal down.
April 26, 2012
Vote Counting Fraud Continues
Company Associated with Geo. Soros (Rothschild / Jesuit /
Vatican Agent) will “Count”
America’s Votes Overseas In November
From The Western Center for Journalism in a piece
entitled, “Spanish Company Will
‘Count’ American Votes Overseas In November,’
they state the following in this excerpt:
“When the Spanish online voting
company SCYTL bought the largest vote processing
corporation in the United States, it also
acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome
of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based
corporation purchased by SCYTL in
January, supplies the election software which records, counts,
and reports the
votes of Americans in 26 states–900 total jurisdictions–across
the nation. …”
And if that
doesn’t make you squirm, George Soros (Rothschild / Jesuit / Vatican Agent) is
associated with one of Obama’s biggest contributors who, himself, is involved
the company that is going to count the votes. Keep reading.
who cast the votes decide nothing.
Those who count the votes decide everything.”
“GEORGE SOROS (Rothschild / Jesuit / Vatican Agent) WILL CONTROL YOUR VOTES
IN THE UP COMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION Follow the bouncing ball on the criminal
ruse of your USA votes.
1.) The Obama Government has outsourced the counting of
votes for the 2012 election.
But since WHEN does the nation need to outsource a task as uncomplicated
and straightforward as vote-counting?
2.) Obama outsorced the counting to a Tampa
Florida company, named SOE, that had
previously been used to administer the vote counting process
for over 500 American jurisdictions.
3.) But recently, SOE software has now been
sold to a company named SCYTL,
owned by George Soros (Rothschild / Jesuit / Vatican Agent)
headquartered in Spain.
4.) The votes will go to SCYTL, the question becomes as
to WHY Must local votes for
each precinct will be downloaded to SCYTL’s main server –
leaving no TRACEABLE record
of how many, and what votes were scored. Which of course means that
said votes will
be MERGED; and any discrepancies at lower levels will be IMPOSSIBLE to track.
5.) But wait, it gets murkier: SCYTL is shadow owned by Pere Valles, a former CEO
Global Net; who just HAPPENS to have been a maximum level contributor to the Obama
Campaign in 2008. Not surprisingly, Valles is also has contacts with Media Matters, a
consortium owned by: George Soros (Rothschild / Jesuit / Vatican Agent).
the bad news: according to the “Black Box” voting site, this centralizes one “middleman”
access point for over 525 voting jurisdictions: (AL, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, KY, MI, KS, IL,
IN, NC, NM, MN, NY, SC, TX, UT, WA. – and growing).” The rest of the article is a click away.
This is outrageous! Though I am not sure that George Soros (Rothschild / Jesuit / Vatican Agent)
owns SCYTL in fact, he nonetheless has close association with the people who run that operation.
Click on this text to watch: Did Soros Hijack The ACLU?
Soros Hack: Top 10 Machinations of a NWO Master Manipulator
recent Soros hack – the hacking and release of 2500+ emails and documents release by DCLeaks – shows black-and-white proof of the machinations, manipulations and massively long reach of Hungarian-born Jew,
multi-billionaire, top Hillary Clinton donor, arch manipulator and big-time New World Order insider George Soros.
The MSM is ignoring the Soros hack, which is to be expected, but those coming to it
with little or no knowledge of the man will be blown away by the extent to which Soros directs world affairs.
This man is extremely influential and deserves to be focused upon in the same way that the Rockefellers and Rothschilds have been.
He has been behind some extremely important political movements in the US
(e.g. BLM or Black Lives Matter) and geopolitical events around the world (e.g. the US-funded Ukrainian coup which installed a Neo-Nazi puppet government).
Soros’ favorite method is to fund color revolutions (fake grassroots uprisings) through his numerous NGOs (Non-Governmental
Organizations) which specialize in propaganda and the overthrow of democratically elected foreign governments in coups.
Soros and his NGOs were banned last year in 2015 by Russia as a threat to national security, and the Soros hack shows us why Russian leaders don’t want the
man near their nation.
If There’s a Movement, Good Chance Soros is Behind
So just what do these emails reveal about
Soros? He has an incredible array of Open Society
Foundations (OSFs) in numerous countries across
the world, all of which are pushing his particular agendas, such as open borders, unfettered migration, welfare and support
for illegal migrants, “social justice” (a loaded term which means many different things to different people)
and the “humanitarian” spreading of US “democracy” around the world (more loaded terms and doublespeak).
The leaked documents include proof that Soros has been involved in all of the below top 10 machinations. Soros
is actively intervening and interfering on a colossal scale.
He is causing
problems and chaos (including murder and war) to reshape the world in his view (ordo ab chao):
1. Trying to sway a US Supreme Court decision to get documentation and welfare for undocumented or illegal immigrant parents of a child US citizen:
“Grantees are seeking to influence the Justices (primarily via a sophisticated amicus briefs and media strategy)
in hopes of securing a favorable ruling in U.S. v. Texas, and using the case to redefine messaging and align the movement.”
2. Trying to buy journalists to present a favorable Ukraine narrative:
“Select journalists from the 5 target countries (Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Greece)
and offer them long stay reporting trips in Ukraine.
“Rather than specify what they should write about
they should make suggestions for articles; we retain a veto on stories we think are counterproductive … this isn’t
proper independent journalism and we may damage our credibility with journalists.
“Journalists may produce
stories that have no relevance for the narrative we seek to inform or stories that are counterproductive (enforcing narratives
of fascism etc.)”
(Remember that in June 2015, a small group of Ukrainian hackers exposed the communication
between new president Petro Poroshenko (US asset) and Soros, which showed that Soros was the puppet master assuring Poroshenko of US help.)
3. Influencing and trying to take advantage of the European migrant crisis:
“Our premise for engaging in work related to governance was that, in addition to mitigating
the negative effects of enforcement, we should also be supporting actors in the field proactively seeking to change the
policies, rules, and regulations that govern migration.
“We also believed that advances at the regional
or international levels could create impetus for policy change or implementation of existing norms at the national level.
We deliberately avoided the term “global governance” because there is no single system at the global level for
4. Trying to reform immigration
law throughout Europe and the world, including a US immigration law passed by the “Gang of Eight” senators:
“The current refugee crisis is creating space to reconsider the governance of migration
and the international refugee regime … reforming migration governance at the global level.”
[comprehensive immigration reform] was not achieved, winning the Senate with such a large, bipartisan majority was a partial
victory and further than the movement had gotten in recent decades, and, as a result of the effort, the immigrant rights
movement infrastructure matured and ultimately emerged stronger, more coordinated, and more cohesive.” – Document
including a presentation from Ivy O. Suriyopas, a program officer with OSF’s U.S. Programs
5. Funding BLM (Black Lives Matter) to the tune of $650,000, which had more to do with instigating violent anti-police riots than genuinely helping black people in poverty facing
racism and discrimination:
“Recognizing the need for strategic assistance, the U.S. Programs
Board approved $650,000 in Opportunities Fund support to invest in technical assistance and support for the groups at the
core of the burgeoning #BlackLivesMatter movement.”
For more analysis on how the BLM movement is being
coordinated at higher levels, along with the migrant crisis, see my article Decoding Current Social Engineering Tactics of the Anglo-American-Zionist NWO.
Wikileaks added to the Soros hack by showing George Soros told Hillary (as
Sec. of State) how to intervene in Albania.
6. Dictating to then US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton how to handle a political situation in Albania (as revealed by Wikileaks):
“Dear Hillary, A serious situation has arisen in Albania which
needs urgent attention at senior levels of the US government. You may know that an opposition demonstration in Tirana on
Friday resulted in the deaths of three people and the destruction of property.
“There are serious concerns
about further unrest connected to a counter-demonstration to be organized by the governing party on Wednesday and a follow-up
event by the opposition two days later to memorialize the victims …”
Soros went on to tell Hillary
exactly who she needed to appoint as mediator: Carl Bildt, Martti Ahtisaari and Miroslav Lajcak. Hillary did what she was
7. Donating money (buying influence) to “social justice” through centralization of power in the State:
“Build state-based power: Advance social justice
in critical states through state-based issue advocacy and organizing where the opportunities to advance (or the threats
to) open society are particularly significant.”
Trying to make Greece support the Ukrainian Coup and turn against Russia:
“In general, and at your discretion, do not say you are doing this
for Open Society because it is likely to close down doors. There’s a lot of suspicion about Open Society in Greece,
mainly because of its positions vis-à-vis the former Yugoslavia.”
9. Gathering information on opponents to his agenda:
Daily Caller reports that Soros gave Center for American Progress (CAP) a $200,000 grant, then
two more grants for a total of $500,000, for the purpose of researching and monitoring the activities of opponents such
as Pamela Geller (Stop Islamization of America), organizations such as Jihad Watch and the Middle East Forum, Liz Cheney
(daughter of former VP Dick Cheney), as well as examining the role played by right-wing media, the Tea Party movement and
10. Controlling the US Ambassador to Ukraine
and other key Ukrainian figures:
Soros and his NGO executives conducted detailed and extensive
meetings with just about every actor involved in the Maidan coup in Ukraine.
These included US Ambassador Geoffrey
Pyatt, David Meale (Economic Counsellor to the Ambassador), Lenny Benardo (OSF), Yevhen Bystrytsky (Executive Director,
IRF), Oleksandr Sushko (Board Chair, IRF), Ivan Krastev (Chariman, Centre for Liberal Studies), Sabine Freizer (OSF), and
Deff Barton (Director, USAID, Ukraine).
I wonder where Vicky “Fuck the EU” Nuland is in all of this,
but I’m sure she’ll be in there somewhere.
In this excerpt below, Soros and Pyatt are on the same team in terms of propaganda dissemination after the illegal US coup:
“Ambassador: The short term issue that needs to be addressed will be the problem
in getting the message out from the government through professional PR tools, especially given Putin’s own professional
GS: Agreement on the strategic communications issue — providing professional PR assistance
to Ukrainian government would be very useful.
Gave an overview of the Crisis Media Center set up by IRF and
the need for Yatseniuk to do more interviews with them that address directly with journalists and the public the current
criticisms of his decision making.”
through Subversion and Infiltration
It is no wonder that nations now view NGOs very suspiciously.
No doubt, there are many good NGOs doing important work for the benefit of humanity, but on the darker side, NWO manipulators
like Soros have seized upon them as a vehicle of infiltration and subversion, as a way to covertly influence, control and
dominate a country without needing to overtly go to war with it.
Today’s battles are being fought with
NGOs and electronics, rather than armaments and nukes. We are in the middle of a giant propaganda war.
Soros hack completely vindicates the prescient words of JFK, who made a famous speech where he mentioned that:
“… we are opposed around the world by a monolithic
and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence – on infiltration instead
of invasion, on subversion instead of elections …”
For anyone familiar with key conspiracy documents,
this approach of Soros and his minions also echoes what is found in Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars:
“Everything that is expected from an ordinary weapon is expected from a silent weapon by its creators,
but only in its own manner of functioning.
“It shoots situations, instead of bullets; propelled by data
processing, instead of chemical reaction (explosion); originating from bits of data, instead of grains of gunpowder; from
a computer, instead of a gun; operated by a computer programmer, instead of a marksman; under the orders of a banking magnate,
instead of a military general.”
“The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe
that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon.”
“When a silent weapon is applied gradually,
the public adjusts/adapts to its presence and learns to tolerate its encroachment on their lives until the pressure (psychological
via economic) becomes too great and they crack up. Therefore, the silent weapon is a type of biological warfare.
“It attacks the vitality, options, and mobility of the individuals of a society by knowing, understanding, manipulating,
and attacking their sources of natural and social energy, and their physical, mental, and emotional strengths and weaknesses.”
Conclusion: The Soros Hack Exposes a Vast Hidden
Like so much conspiracy theory that turns out to be conspiracy fact, the Soros hack
now proves the nefarious and heretofore hidden influence that rich NWO billionaires like George Soros have on world affairs,
foreign and domestic, due to their practically unlimited funds.
If you want to change the world, $25 billion
goes a long way and will buy you a lot of influence over government policy and law.
The Soros hack is yet more
evidence that we do not live in a world where our leaders are elected; they are selected, and on top of that, they rarely
represent the common people, because they are beholden to moneyed interests, to the point where they are emailed and told
how to intervene and directed what to do.
The Soros hack is yet more proof that the real truth of who runs
the world is to be found in conspiracy research, and thankfully, as more and more leaks and hacks surface, we are beginning
to put the full picture together.
By Makia Freeman
The Myth of European
Democracy: A Shocking Revelation
It’s an open
secret that the “Soros network” has an extensive sphere of influence in the European Parliament and in other
European Union institutions. The list of Soros has been made public recently. The document lists 226 MEPs from all sides of political spectrum, including former
President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz, former Belgian PM Guy Verhofstadt, seven vice-presidents, and a number
of committee heads, coordinators, and quaestors. These people promote the ideas of Soros, such as bringing in more migrants,
same-sex marriages, integration of Ukraine into the EU, and countering Russia. There are 751 members of the European Parliament. It means that the Soros friends have more than one third of seats.
George Soros, a Hungarian-American investor and the founder and
owner of Open Society Foundations NGO, was able to meet with President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker with “no transparent agenda
for their closed-door meeting”, and pointed out how EU proposals to redistribute quotas of migrants across the EU
are eerily familiar to Soros’s own self-published plan for dealing with the crisis.
The billionaire financier believes that the European Union should receive millions of immigrants from the Middle East and Northern Africa, provide each
one with an annual 15,000 EUR in aid, and resettle these migrants in member-states where they do not wish to go and are
not necessarily welcome.
Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has accused the EU of “eating out of the hand” of Soros. He believes that
the billionaire open borders campaigner is behind the attacks on Hungary. The reason is the government’s attempts
to take legal action over a new law which requires foreign-supported ‘civil society’ organizations — many funded by Soros — to
list their big overseas donors in a public register and be transparent about their funding sources in their publications. The Hungarian government is applying efforts to close the Budapest-based
Central European University founded by Soros.
“The whole of the European Union is in trouble because its leaders and bureaucrats adopt decisions like this,” said Orbán. “The people support the ideal of the European Union. At the same time, they can’t stand
the leadership of the EU, because it insults the Member-States with things like this, and it abuses its power. Everyone
in Europe can see that. This is why the European leadership is not respected.”
The Visegrad group is trying to stand tall under the EU pressure on migrants’
policy. The European Commission of Migration and Home Affairs is pushing a new bill to make migrants quotas obligatory. At
least 30 Soros supporters work for the commission.
Many people listed in the document are known for attacks on Russia. For instance, Rebecca Harms, a MEP from German
Green Party, regularly calls the European Parliament to toughen the sanctions regime against Moscow. Guy Verhofstadt blames
Russia for almost each and every thing going wrong in Europe. His article Putting Putin in his Place made a lot of noise last year. In 2012, former Croatian Primer Tonino Picula, who was the head of an observer mission
from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), slammed the Russian presidential election
of 2012 as unfair, saying it was “skewed” in Vladimir Putin’s favor.
The Soros list sheds light on the question of what makes the EU leadership implement
policies, which run counter to the interests of Europeans. The answer is corruption. The politicians bribed by Soros dance
to his tune. They fight against the attempts of national leaders to protect the interests of their peoples. Quite often
those who oppose such policies have to face the resistance of political elites of their own countries. The standoff between
Hungarian PM Orbán and the Soros network is a good example to illustrate how it works. The European Parliament under
the influence of Soros friends is pushing Europe to suicide by letting millions of migrants in.
It shows that the much-vaunted European democracy is a façade
to hide the activities of power structure close to feudal system with local lord holding the reins. It can hardly be called
the power of people. The publication of Soros list provides a clue to understanding who rules the EU and who instigates
anti-Russia sentiments in Europe. Actually, this is the case when EU member countries like Hungary happen to be in the same
boat with Russia opposing the very same US-based forces, while protecting their sovereignty and independence. This is the
time for Europeans to think about transforming the system to do away with outside pressure.
“list of Soros” exposes the EU as nothing more than a mechanism for the elitist billionaire to promote his neo-liberal
policies consisting of border-less mass migration, same-sex marriage, integration of Ukraine into the EU, and war with Russia.
There are 751 members of the European Parliament and George Soros controls more than one third
of those European Parliament seats.
“European democracy is a façade to hide the
activities of power structure close to feudal system with local lord holding the reins.”
Via The Strategic Culture Foundation: “The Myth of European Democracy: A Shocking Revelation”…
It’s an open secret that the “Soros network” has an extensive sphere of influence in the European Parliament
and in other European Union institutions. The list of Soros has been made public recently.
The document lists 226 MEPs from all sides of political
spectrum, including former President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz, former Belgian PM Guy Verhofstadt, seven
vice-presidents, and a number of committee heads, coordinators, and quaestors.
These people promote
the ideas of Soros, such as bringing in more migrants, same-sex marriages, integration of Ukraine into the EU, and countering Russia. There are 751 members of the European Parliament. It means that the Soros friends have more than one third of seats.
George Soros, a Hungarian-American investor and the founder and owner of Open Society Foundations NGO, was able to meet with President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker with “no transparent agenda for
their closed-door meeting”, and pointed out how EU proposals to redistribute quotas of migrants across the EU are
eerily familiar to Soros’s own self-published plan for dealing with the crisis.
The billionaire financier believes that the European Union should receive millions of immigrants from the Middle East and Northern Africa, provide each one
with an annual 15,000 EUR in aid, and resettle these migrants in member-states where they do not wish to go and are not
New World Order's Stealthy Tool of Subversion: NGOs
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has accused the EU of “eating out of
the hand” of Soros. He believes that the billionaire open borders campaigner is behind the attacks on Hungary.
The reason is the government’s attempts to take legal action over a new law which requires foreign-supported ‘civil society’ organizations — many funded by Soros — to list
their big overseas donors in a public register and be transparent about their funding sources in their publications. The Hungarian government is applying efforts to close the Budapest-based
Central European University founded by Soros.
“The whole of the European Union is in trouble because its leaders and
bureaucrats adopt decisions like this,” said Orbán. “The people support the ideal of the European Union. At the same time, they can’t stand the leadership
of the EU, because it insults the Member-States with things like this, and it abuses its power. Everyone in Europe can see
that. This is why the European leadership is not respected.” The Visegrad group is trying to stand
tall under the EU pressure on migrants’ policy. The European Commission of Migration and Home Affairs is pushing a
new bill to make migrants quotas obligatory. At least 30 Soros supporters work for the commission.
Many people listed in the document are known for attacks on Russia. For instance, Rebecca Harms, a MEP
from German Green Party, regularly calls the European Parliament to toughen the sanctions regime against Moscow. Guy Verhofstadt
blames Russia for almost each and every thing going wrong in Europe.
His article Putting Putin in his Place made a lot of noise last year. In 2012, former Croatian Primer Tonino Picula, who was the head of an observer mission from
the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE), slammed the Russian presidential election of 2012 as unfair,
saying it was “skewed” in Vladimir Putin’s favor.
The Soros list sheds
light on the question of what makes the EU leadership implement policies, which run counter to the interests of Europeans.
The answer is corruption. The politicians bribed by Soros dance to his tune. They fight against the attempts of national
leaders to protect the interests of their peoples.
Quite often those who oppose such policies
have to face the resistance of political elites of their own countries. The standoff between Hungarian PM Orbán and
the Soros network is a good example to illustrate how it works. The European Parliament under the influence of Soros friends
is pushing Europe to suicide by letting millions of migrants in.
Top 10 Machinations of a NWO Master Manipulator
It shows that the much-vaunted European democracy is a façade to hide
the activities of power structure close to feudal system with local lord holding the reins. It can hardly be called
the power of people. The publication of Soros list provides a clue to understanding who rules the EU and who instigates
anti-Russia sentiments in Europe.
Actually, this is the case when EU member countries like
Hungary happen to be in the same boat with Russia opposing the very same US-based forces, while protecting their sovereignty
and independence. This is the time for Europeans to think about transforming the system to do away with outside pressure.
By Alex Christoforou, Guest writer
PROOF that liberal protesters are paid (By George Soros)
By Rex Huppke Contact Reporter
across the country have grown wary of holding town hall meetings with constituents.
scaring these brave public servants? Paid protesters.
Specifically, paid liberal protesters. (It's a well-known fact that all conservative protesters are volunteer and
have legitimate gripes that must be heard.)
Most in the FAKE NEWS media will claim
there's no such thing as a paid liberal protester. They'll say people are simply turning out to express frustration over
GOP policies and because they don't want to lose their health care and die.
But I'm here to tell you otherwise: Paid liberal protesters totally exist; it's an excellent
career choice with surprisingly good benefits; and each protester earns $1,500 a week.
know that last fact thanks to Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle Association. During last week's
Conservative Political Action Conference (it's like Burning Man for people who believe Burning Men should only be allowed to marry Burning Women), LaPierre railed
against "full-time" liberal protesters, saying they earn "$1500 a week."
He said: "All share one thing in common: They're angry, they're militant and they're willing to engage in
criminal acts to get what they want."
(That's three things in common, but who's counting.)
LaPierre, who earns a measly $1 million a year not caring about gun violence,
is clearly upset that a long-haired leftist protester can earn $78,000 a year just for yelling and waving a stupid sign.
Sounds far-fetched, given that such a salary would be more than $20,000 over the median household income in the
United States. But I'm telling you, it's the truth.
How do I know? Well, for starters,
I read about it on paidliberalprotester.com, a website that I definitely did not create using $1.17 funneled to me via a vast network of leftist organizations funded
by billionaire George Soros.
clearly says of paid liberal protesting: "It's a thing. And it pays BIG BUCKS!" It even quotes me saying: "A
great career choice." And I would never lie to me.
More important than the online evidence is my personal testimony as a man who has built a successful paid protesting
career. (Please don't tell my employer, the Chicago Tribune, about this activity as it is forbidden by our ethics policy
and would undoubtedly lead to my immediate dismissal. Your discretion is appreciated.)
won't bore you with the full text of my Paid Liberal Protester Employment Contract, but here are some key excerpts:
• "The initial job title of the Employee will be the following: Paid Liberal Protester. The initial job
duties the Employee will be expected to perform will be the following: Be angry. Be militant. Engage in criminal acts to
get what Employer wants. Cause Republican lawmakers to rush into 'safe spaces' and fear people they used to dismissively
refer to as 'sensitive snowflakes.' "
• "Compensation paid to the
Employee for the services rendered by the Employee as required by this Agreement will include a wage at a rate of $1,500
• "The Employee's primary place of work will be at the
following location: Any space where Republican lawmakers are attempting to hold a meeting with 'Constituents.' Employee
shall be a 'Constituent' of said lawmaker, but won't count because 'Employee' is a Paid Liberal Protester, as detailed in
'Job Title and Description' and as announced by frightened lawmaker."
"The Employee will be entitled to the following benefits: Retirement Savings Plan in which all Employer wealth is evenly
redistributed to 'the workers,' aka 'Employees'; free marijuana; two round-trip flights per-year aboard private jets owned
by Employer (George Soros); annual subscription to 'Rhyming Liberal Protest Chants Digest'; comprehensive health insurance
plan (no dental); and free tuition to qualifying Liberal Indoctrination Centers (aka 'universities')."
• "Employer shall not discriminate against any Employee as long as said Employee is one of the following:
an anarchist, a Marxist, a communist or a member in good standing of the left-wing Socialist brigade."
While most people become paid liberal protesters either for the money or the free marijuana, I've found the best
benefit is the power that comes with the job.
Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Cowardville,
said Sunday that he won't take part in any town hall meetings because "liberal activists" will "heckle and
scream at me."
Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Scaredytown, said in a statement that he won't do town hall meetings for now: "Unfortunately, at this time there
are groups from the more violent strains of the leftist ideology, some even being paid, who are preying on public town halls
to wreak havoc and threaten public safety."
(Worth noting, I recently had "Havoc
Wreaker" tattooed on my forehead.)
Even Illinois Rep. Randy Hultgren, R-Dontyellatme, has said he prefers to meet with constituents in small groups because some liberal protesters are "following
a well-publicized 'playbook' on how best to disrupt and prevent a civil dialogue." That's correct. The playbook is
distributed with the employee manual and the black ski mask employees are required to wear while vandalizing.
See what I mean about power? All that and a cushy retirement plan.
what I call a career.
It's also what I call democracy.